Saturday, June 28, 2008

All over but the shoutin'

Well, that's it.

I haven't been this proud of myself since I finished the 2004 Cape Cod Marathon. And I was going to write a reflective wrap-up post, and I make it a point never to post about my personal life on my teaching blog -- but the last day of school was not only the last day of school but the day I got engaged, and now all my binders and grammar games and laminated Dolch words are stashed away in the trunk of my car and school is truthfully the last thing on my mind.

Bring on the summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do all summer?? May I point out that beautiful Fresno is an oft-overlooked vacation destination?

Nacho Lover said...

oh my god! that's wonderful!! huge congratulations on BOTH counts. glad your summer is off to such a fantastic start!