Friday, August 24, 2007

10 Days Until School, 10 Things I'm Worried About

(in no particular order)

1. forgetting my students' names (I'll be teaching three different grades, probably about 140 different students, so I feel this is a valid fear)

2. not being friendly with the other faculty members

3. losing control of my class

4. not making my lesson plan lengthy enough so that we have too much time left over before the period ends

5. making my lesson plan too lengthy so that there is too much crammed in before the period ends

6. attempting a lesson with my students that is too devastatingly easy

7. attempting a lesson with my students that is too devastatingly hard

8. forgetting to do some major clerical data thing like an assessment

9. being late to school

10. crying in school, even if it's in the staff bathroom (you can never hide those red eyes!)

No comments: