Monday, February 2, 2009

It's always the bad boys

Apparently William was in rare form while I was out last week, disrupting his teacher's lesson while she was being observed by our assistant principal and then pulling his favorite trick of spending all his independent reading time drawing in his reader's notebook directly under the AP's nose. I'm now convinced that she'll be back to observe me in William's class any day now, as I'm sure she's wondering what Miss Brave could possibly be teaching William that makes him think it's acceptable to draw in his reader's notebook during independent reading time.

And yet...when I happened to see William's class in the hall on their way to lunch, his face lit up and he called out, "I missed you!"

It's always the bad boys who miss you the most.

No comments: